PROFESSIONAL SECURITY THROUGH A HOLISTIC INTEGRATION CONCEPT
With our training and advice, we support you in developing a sustainable welcoming culture
WHAT DRIVES US
The shortage of skilled workers is throughout Germany and globally .
According to the Bertelsmann Foundation, there will be a shortage of 500,000 full-time employees by 2030 in the health and care sector alone .
The question is therefore:
How can companies and institutions make foreign recruitment a long-term success for everyone involved win-win situation ?
More important than ever are inclusive concepts and sustainable solutions the specific needs and challenges of culturally diverse teams into account .
WHY INVESTING IN INTEGRATION & DIVERSITY PAYS OFF
Recruitment from abroad in particular is associated with increased effort.
In addition to language acquisition and professional training, conflicts in an intercultural context pose another challenge when integrating international professionals. Linguistic hurdles, but also cultural misunderstandings can lead to far-reaching consequences in intercultural cooperation.
Fluctuation, high dropout rates, specialists who are not ready for action and declining employee satisfaction are the consequences.
But how can companies avoid these problems?
We are convinced that intercultural and diversity competences are important soft skills of the future that enable us to interact with people from different backgrounds and origins in a more diversity-sensitive manner.
Integration must therefore be viewed holistically.
Our holistic integration concept supports you in establishing a successful welcoming culture and in fully developing the potential of a culturally diverse team.
comes the change
Integration is not a sprint , but rather a marathon that we run through together.
Our Intercultural and Diversity Training Courses Make Diversity Tangible and Enable a Change of Perspective that strengthens you for intercultural Cooperation.
Integration training for foreign skilled workers
It is clear to us that integration does not begin with complete language acquisition, but is an ongoing learning process that should be initiated with the necessary tools right from the start.
Your added value:
- Dealing with official matters
- Rights and obligations in Germany
- Avoidance of intercultural pitfalls
- strengthening resilience
- Dealing with culture shock
- Better understanding and awareness of culture-related value systems
- Promotion of social participation
- Improving targeted and professional communication in a professional context
- Empowerment to take more personal responsibility and to act with certainty
Intercultural and diversity training for the local team
In the spirit of “valuing diversity, gaining potential”, you too can create a change of perspective for sustainable recruitment abroad!
So immerse yourself in an exciting journey of intercultural encounters and become a diversity ambassador too!
Intercultural and diversity skills are important soft skills of the future that enable us to interact with people from different backgrounds and origins in a more appreciative and diversity-sensitive manner.
Your added value:
- Acquisition of intercultural and diversity competence
- Raising awareness of different cultural imprints and perceptions
- Sharpening the perception of unconscious biases
- Gaining new perspectives through self-reflection
- Learning how to act and feel confident when dealing with intercultural conflicts
- Focus on diversity dimension: ethnicity and cultural origin
Discover the advantages at a glance
Get in touch with us!
What our participants say
Set an example with us for diversity, tolerance and equal opportunities!
Follow us on social Media.